Recent Posts

March 18, 2010

From Ireland to Italy- DC Italian Markets

St. Patrick's day is over and time to cure your hangovers with a little help from Italy. I have been making pizzas like crazy and am now getting bored with my ingredient choices. I want to find the good stuff. I want mozzarella di bufala. I want fresh homemade sauces and perfect pre-made pizza doughs. 

I did a little research to find some Italian markets in the area and this is what I've found so far. If you have any insight into any of these places or any others, please add a comment. Maybe I'll hit one of these up this weekend if I'm not too busy running outside and enjoying the gorgeous spring weather!

A. Litteri Inc.
517 Morse St. NE (btwn 5th & 6th)
Washington, DC
(NY Ave, Red Line)

Vace
3315 Connecticut Ave
Washington, DC
(Cleveland Park Metro)
or
4705 Miller Ave
Bethesda, MD

Griffin Market
1425 28th St. NW
Washington, DC
(Georgetown) btwn. O & P Streets

The Italian Store
3123 Lee Highway
Arlington, VA

0 comments:

Post a Comment