Recent Posts

January 8, 2010

DC Restaurant Week Is Next Week


Photo from washington.org/restaurantwk/

DC Restaurant week is almost here and if you haven't done so already, make your reservations now. The best restaurants fill up quickly. Restaurant Week begins January 11th and runs through the 17th. Lunches are being offered at $20.10 for a three-course fixed-price meal and $30.10 for a three-course fixed-price dinner. You can make the reservations here through OpenTable.

This is a great opportunity to try restaurants that might normally be too pricey. It doesn't make sense to me to use restaurant week to go to restaurants you can go to any day. Below are some of my personal recommendations based on meals I've had, but I know there are MANY on the list I would love to try.




What Restaurant Should I review for Restaurant Week?


3 comments:

Christy said...

Are Brasserie Beck, Poste Modern Brasserie, or Komi participating? If so I say try one of them. I love Brasserie Beck. I will want you to buy a $65 bottle of Belgian beer while you're there though. I've never been to Poste or Komi, but I really want to try them.

Unknown said...

Heather, if you or your friends want to do DC Restaurant Week in style without breaking the bank, Reston Limousine is offering a 30% discount on all vehicles from limousines to shuttles.

Bon Appetit!

DevouringDC said...

Christy- I didn't see them sadly :( I agree on Brasserie Beck though and would love to go back. The service was awesome to match the food and beer. Maybe next time I'll have to try that $65 bottle!

Thanks Reston Limousine- perhaps some of my readers/friends can take advantage!

Post a Comment